I am pleased to partner with Gahanna Senior Center for a virtual lunch-and-learn program called ‘The Upside of Downsizing” on February 24. Attendees can drive through the senior center to pick up lunch and workshop materials, then attend virtually from home.
Topics that will be covered include:
- What to do with a lifetime of stuff
- Real estate best practices
- Capital gains tax implications
- Housing options for the next stage of life
- Special financing options for seniors
PRIZES will be given away, and attendees will be provided a folder of downsizing resources. To register, email Gahanna Senior Center at Annette.Rundio@gahanna.gov.
Photo credit: Evan Dvorkin/Unsplash